LABOR LEASING MEANS THAT TIME-CONSUMING PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT ISSUES ARE LEFT TO A PERSONNEL PLACEMENT COMPANY.
What are the advantages of labor leasing, personnel placement, and personnel recruitment over conventional personnel searching?
- Enables the company to focus on growth and expanding its customer base.
- Saves both costs and time.
- Mitigates risks related to personnel searches
- Enables optimization of worker numbers correspondingly to changes in work volumes.
What does the labor leasing process look like ?
- We find a suitable worker, test their knowledge and skills
- We present the worker to the company
- Recruitment process (in the case of a foreign worker, we prepare all of the required documents such as visas, work permits, and legal stay in Estonia)
- We arrange for logistics and transportation to the destination country as well as accommodation if required
- We pay remuneration
- We arrange for the company’s liability insurance and supervision of work quality.
We know that there are certain fears, doubts, and frequently asked questions that relate to leasing and placement of foreign workers especially. Read more here
We source personnel for placement from all over Eastern Europe, including Belarus and Ukraine, where our long-standing collaborative relations have resulted in a reliable partnership network.
LABOR FORCE QUALITY?
We guarantee that workers provided by us have the required educational level and work experience. Prior to presenting a candidate to the employing company, we test the job seeker’s knowledge and skills thoroughly so as to make sure they are a professional and are ready to work abroad.
WORKERS OF OTHER NATIONALITIES?
Labor leasing means that a worker working at a company is actually employed by HireHand, i.e. we lease labor force to the employer. Perhaps the greatest fear we have encountered is the apprehension of having a worker of another nationality. Could the language barrier become an obstacle? Would their work ethic match ours? Could cultural differences cause conflict?
Reality has demonstrated that, mostly, we fear the above in vain. All of the foreign workers we place here are proficient in Russian and/or English and are motivated, open, and friendly. If they are received internally in like manner, cooperation will most certainly proceed smoothly. Often, the outcome of using foreign workers is far more positive than initially expected – for instance, improvement of language skills for the rest of the personnel. It is good to keep in mind that even if problematic issues do arise, we will replace the worker as soon as possible.
To learn more about or services and areas of activity, click here or get in touch with us.